Glossary

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Wednesday Wander - Brenaissance Story

Happy Humpday everyone







So, I have decided that on a Wednesday I shall be doing a wander around to past places I have been to that I want you,

my dedicated readers (I hope you are out there lol) should take a look at.... so, welcome to the Wednesday Wander!





First place to look at is Brenaissance in Stellenbosch.



We were there last year for my birthday in Feb to enjoy a unique wine and pizza pairing. We were then (after the PR manager found out about my love for cows) invited back a month later to meet their herd and get a tour of the stud and have another wine tasting.



Go have a look at their site via:  Brenaissance Story



Still one of my FAVORITE wine farms to visit.






Keep checking back, new restaurant review to

come in the next day or so on Primi Muizenberg ...best

Primi that I've been to EVER!







Right, so love and leave you for today



Cheerio

Moo



No comments:

Post a Comment